For lovers of all things HOT and all things FUNNY

Sunday, April 09, 2006

04/09

Sunday April 9
ATTENTION INTERNET EXPLORER Users: You will NOT be able to view my blog correctly. Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox or Netscape. Download is painless and easy. Go ahead, live a little...broaden your horizons. Don't be a slave to IE.


Cartoon-a-Day







LEFTYREDNECK

Pepperbar

I spent most of the day working in my back yard, scratching out a small section in the corner for a raised garden. First I tilled to get the grass broken up.
Tillerman

Next I built a 8' x 16' rectangular box using landscaping timbers.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Then the REAL work began. Sorry, no pictures of us hauling 1000 pounds of topsoil from my pickup to the garden using 5-gallon buckets. Trust me. It wasn't anywhere close to a "Kodak moment!"
Pepperbar
I discovered a new way to do photo albums. Below is a sample. I've been having a little trouble with it, though. It seems to be hit or miss. Sometimes the pictures show up; sometimes they don't. I may try to do more of these if they don't cause more trouble than they're worth. Below are some interesting flora-fauna combinations ala Photoshop. Cool, huh?

Pepperbar
Here's the latest addition to my chile pepper motif kitchen. It's a crocheted chile pepper pot holder my craftaholic lifemate made for me.
Image hosting by Photobucket
(Hope this keeps me in good standing with Pittsburghknitophiles!)
Pepperbar
CLEAN JOKE
It is hard to find a joke today without a dirty word or two in it, but, here is one: Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell. Just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree. He replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever put my pecker in."
Wipe that smile off your face!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Well, that's it. I'm all in. Time to hit the hay to rest up for the week ahead. Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Take care. Be well and...
Remember to keep it funny, hot & spicy!

Pittsburgh Pepperhead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home