For lovers of all things HOT and all things FUNNY

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Saturday, Second Edition

ATTENTION INTERNET EXPLORER Users: You will NOT be able to view my blog correctly. Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox or Netscape. Download is painless and easy. Go ahead, live a little...broaden your horizons. Don't be a slave to IE.




CALLING ALL BLOGGERS!! I need help in getting multiple javascripts to work on my blog. I've read a lot about how it's done, but either my mind can't grasp it or I'm just plain dumb when it comes to those kinds of things. I mean, I know enough about HTML to get myself in (and sometimes) out of trouble, but this concept is way over my head. So, if you have the savvy, the time and the willingness to share, I'd love to hear from you. Drop me a comment and you'll gain a friend for life. Okay, that's it for now!

Keep it funny, hot & spicy!
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home