For lovers of all things HOT and all things FUNNY

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Happy HUMP Day!

Hey, how you celebrate Hump Day is up to you. But, speaking of Hump Day, that reminds me of the poem by favorite poet, Ogden Nash, entitled The CAMEL:
The camel has a single hump;
The dromedary two.
Or else the other way around.
I'm never sure, are you?
Dancing Peppers
For today's bit of lefthander lore click below:
Lefthander Lore
For today's Redneck Reality Check, click below:
Redneck Reality
For today's stupidest thing ever said, click below:
Stupidest Things
Image hosting by Photobucket

I can see the light of the weekend at the end of the tunnel of the rest of the week! At this point the pessimist says there's still half a week left to go. I'm an optimist. I say the week is half over!
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home