For lovers of all things HOT and all things FUNNY

Friday, March 10, 2006

Gettin' Better All the Time

If you've visited my blog before, you may see a few changes. If you haven't been to my blog before, then welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay. Got a few new links for you to check out, and a few funny pictures and jokes I've collected from friends and family.

I've never been much of a Chuck Norris fan, but I laughed myself silly reading the collected "facts" that have been making the rounds. There's even a webpage for them now. And, if that's not enough, here's a few Mr. T "facts" that I hope you find amusing:


Mr. T cereal is made of yellowcake uranium. Mr. T eats a box every morning to ensure that his nuclear arms are always at the ready.

The gold chains around Mr. T's neck is worth twice the Gross National Product of Burundi. Everyone in Burundi worshps Mr. T and the national language is Jibba-Jabba.

Mr. T can hit a grand slam with no one on base.



Mr.T's can crush coal into gold bling. Even Vin Diesel cannot explain this.


Mr. T is the reason for the gasoline shortage, he drinks it for breakfast.


Okay, enough of Mr. T. Or is that an understatement?

Here's a cartoon worth a thousand laughs!



Have a fun, safe, spicy weekend!

Pittsburgh Pepperhead

1 Comments:

Blogger Ima Cook said...

Funny! I enjoyed your blog! :)

BinnieBee

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home