For lovers of all things HOT and all things FUNNY

Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Public Service Announcement

Dear Bloggers,
It has come to my attention that some, lo many, of you may not be getting the clear picture of my blog and thousands of others worthy of your praise and unfettered adoration. See, the thing is, your browser may be cheating you out of the full experience you deserve. Hey, don't blame me! I didn't create Blogger!! If you want, and if it'll make you feel better, go ahead and blame Al Gore. Hey, he claims the whole INTERNET is his invention. And Blogger is just an itty-bitty part of the whole enchilada. I would recommend you go here to see if the browser you're using is supported by the blogs in Blogger. If not, I encourage you to try another browser and see if things change for the better. I personally use Mozilla Firefox(c) and it seems to work fine, though there are times when animations do not properly display. I can live with that as long as the formatting and content are always there. I also sometimes use a Netscape(c) browser, and likewise don't seem to have any difficulties with either format or content. The bottom line here, folks, is that Internet Explorer(c) is only sparcely supported. I wanted to make sure you are aware of this situation, so you won't come knocking at my blogdoor complaining that you can't read my blog.

This message is transmitted for the benefit of all those who blog and their visitors. Thank you for your attention to this important concern. As always, wishing you a fun and enjoyable blogsperience.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home