For lovers of all things HOT and all things FUNNY

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Too Funny Not To Share

No, this is not a dead blog. I have been on haitus while I developed another blog: heresyourpenny.blogspot.com which is my political/editorial blog. Visit and let me know what you think.

I received this from someone very special, and she knows who she is. But I'm grateful for her giving me the opportunity to spread the humor. Enjoy!

Al Gore and Bill & Hillary Clinton go to heaven, and God addresses Al first. ”Al, what do you believe in?”

Al replies: “Well, I believe that I won that election, but that it was your will that I did not serve. And I’ve come to understand that now.” God thinks for a second and says: “Very good. Come and sit at my left.”

God then addresses Bill. “Bill, what do you believe in?”
Bill Replies: “I believe in forgiveness. I’ve sinned, but I’ve never held a grudge against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me.” God thinks for a second and says: “You are forgiven, my son. Come and sit at my right.”

Then God addresses Hillary. “Hillary, what do you believe in?”
She replies: “I believe you’re in my chair.”

And now for something completely different...I also reveived this in email, and it speaks for itself. Enjoy!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home